Ready to make this Winter your healthiest yet?
Vibe on seasonal food, stay connected and nourish?
Sound like you? Awesome, I created this event just for you!
A Women’s Winter Wellness Workshop
This special morning focused on teaching you how to tune into your body, what it needs, craves and deserves all winter. I’ve been dying to share some of this content for a while now and you – you’re one of the lucky 15 who’ll get to hear it first!
This workshop isn’t:
– a diet (we don’t do those – EVER!)
– a ‘I teach, you listen’, we create an authentic and an open learning environment. Questions are encouraged!
– about fads, comparison, day you’ll walk away from with nothing to implement
This workshop IS for you if:
– You’re looking to understand more about seasonal eating and connecting with these foods for vibrant winter health.
– Learn how to prevent and decoy colds and flu’s as well as what you can do holistically if they do get you.
– Action and vision journalling session for a mastered winter wellness.
– You like eating food – and lots of it!
– Have burning questions that you are yet to find answers too
Upon registration you’ll receive a ‘how to prepare guide’ within 24 hours for your wellness retreat day, including what to bring, wear, location details and more… All nibbles will be gluten free and vegan (ie. dairy free) on the day. Please advise us if you have a nut allergy.
Got questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Spaces are EXTREMELY limited, bookings essential.
** Tickets are non-refundable, yet can be transferred up to 48 hours before the event with confirmation received by event hosts.
What others say about our workshops:
“Would you like some great info & practical useful ways to help you improve your
health & eating – how to get started? This work shop is for you. Thanks Jema
this workshop has cleared the miss understandings out there.” ~ Clare
“A great way to learn how you can become the healthiest person you know.
Why not spend the day with beautiful friends, mothers, aunties or sisters –
and join Jema for a wealth of knowledge.” ~ Sarah
Have something to share from one of our workshops yourself?
We’d love to hear your experience, please share here via email: email@example.com