Awaken Cyclical Retreat
Thursday, March 30th – Sunday, April 2nd 2023
Craving deep inner awakening?
Ready to amplify and awaken your inner guidance system, while reclaiming your own cyclical know-ing?
Your full immersion opportunity is here!
Join us for a 4-day whole body awakening!
RESERVATIONS NOW OPEN
Been dreaming about doing something soul worthy for yourself that your entire bodily system will thank you for?
Join us in the beautiful hills of the Sunshine Coast on a private 44-acre stunning property with 180-degree views all the way to Noosa and the coast, forest, pool, fire pit, swimming hole and lush hills.
Thursday, March 30th – Sunday, April 2nd 2023
Women living in alignment with their menstrual cycles as cyclical women, how nature intended will not only transform individuals, but more importantly the global feminine collective. Awakening starts with you!”
– Jema Lee
A retreat that includes;
– Welcome pack
– 3 nights accommodation in the hills of the Sunshine Coast
– Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and snacks over 3.5 days.
*All meals, snacks and drinks will be made Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and Vegetarian (optional vegan available)
– Beverages (non-alcoholic)
– Filtered water + herbal tea
– Daily Pranayama + Meditation practices
– Daily Yoga (slow flow vinyasa + yin)
– Daily Intentional, Creative & Educational Workshops
– Guest teachers to deepen your cyclical awakening
– Access to private Facebook Group to support you in preparing for this cleansing 4 days, along with post-retreat support.
plus so much more!
What’s not included:
– Transport to and from your location. Our retreat location is 26km from Sunshine Coast Airport.
Throughout our 4 immersive days together we work through each and every aspect of your menstrual cycle through both physical, emotional and energetic experience.
This process informs, educate and awakens the core system of your body, the one the gives you the super powers to reproduce that our patrichal world has shunned.
Together we will awaken and reclaim cyclical rights of passage that will reconnect you with the essence of your menstrual cycle.
– Rebirthing your Menstrual Cycle
– Emotions, and the 4 cycle phases
– Breathework and Meditation
– Reclaiming, Rites of Passage
– Cyclical Seasons of Life
– Applying Ayurveda and the Dosha’s
– Habits, Routine and Ritual
– Feminine Masculine Polarity
– Cyclical Living: food and movement
– Sound Activation and Sound Shower
– Igniting the Chakra Energy System
– Womb Awakening
– Integrating Retreat processes into daily life
– Emotional and Sensual Eating
– Cyclical Emotional Intelligence
“Jema’s events are, awakening, empowering and education packed. You’ll learn a lot, meet new women and love your body in a whole new way. Jema is an absolute goddess of beauty, and wealth of knowledge, who unravels a ‘taboo’ topic in a way that will re-inspire you.”
– Allana Landolfo
Amara Retreat is a 44 acres private retreat facility in the beautiful Noosa Hinterland offering stunning 180 degree views to the North across to Noosa. We host retreats for corporations and practitioners from all over the globe. Amara Retreat is only 20 minutes from Maroochydore Airport, 10 minutes to Peregian Beach, 1 1/2 hours from Brisbane and 20 minutes to Noosa.
– Magnesium salt plunge pool
– Outdoor pool
– Steam room
– 4000sqm water hole with floating pontoon
– Fire pit
– Rock balancing garden
– Nature walks
All rooms are Twin Share, expansive and connect in together inside our retreat home overlooking the hills of the sunshine Coast. With full-size King Singles. All rooms are split into twin share with bathrooms shared with 2-3 others and have air-conditioning.
Sleep arrangements: Upon arrival at the retreat you will be allocated your room and meet your roommates. Each room has plenty of space and you’ll only find yourself in these rooms when sleeping, preparing for the day, or winding down around bedtime. Outside of these times, our retreat location has many quiet zones inside and outside including, a pool, swimming hole, trail walks, and fire pit you to relax in your own space.
Meet your Retreat Facilitator
Jema Lee is an expert women’s menstrual cycle educator and coach, daytime mermaid and a plant mum devoted to helping women confidently connect and awaken their own intrinsic cyclical nature. Known for her integrity, warmth, no-gimmick analogy-filled approach to un-boxing your health honestly, Jema makes periods FUN! As she guides and supports women from over 30 countries around the world navigate their menstrual cycle through one-on-one coaching virtually, online courses, intimate events and retreats just like this one.
With over 16 years’ experience in the health industry, Jema’s training in Women’s Health, Natural Fertility Methods and Awareness, Ayurveda, Ayurvedic Psychology, Nutrition, Wellness Coaching and countless short courses has equiped her with the tools that bring her unique approach to coaching on the menstrual cycle to life for menstruators of all ages.
Learn more about Jema, her qualifications and trainings here.