Meet Our Podcast Guest:[Cycle Day 18 – Inner Summer] Christie is an Accredited Practising Dietitian with expertise in Endometriosis and the founder of Christie Lee Nutrition. Christie and her team help Endowarriors from all over Australia and around the world inside a flagship digital program called “Beat The Endo Belly” to rapidly reduce their period pain, bloating, funky poops and fatigue.
- Who Christie is and how she got into endometriosis education (09:17)
- What makes Christie different from other endometriosis educators (16:23)
- What is endometriosis and how is it different from PCOS? (19:04)
- Commonalities in Christie’s clients (23:18)
- Myths about endometriosis (33:45)
- Christie’s tips for menstruators (45:01)
Connect with our Guest:Website: www.christieleenutrition.com Instagram: @endometriosis.dietitian Facebook: endo.dietitian Want to learn more about Christie’s approach to endometriosis? She is gifting our WWP listeners a FREE masterclass; register here
View this Episode on YouTube:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.