Meet our Podcast Guest:
[Cycle Day 25 – Inner Autumn]
Keri Krieger uses ancient wisdom to help modern women come home to themselves: in their practices; in their bodies; in their personal lives. With over 20 years experience Keri uses her unique blend of Chinese medicine meets magical thinking, using a combination of acupuncture and alchemical life coaching Keri teaches women how to truly nourish themselves: mind, body and spirit. Guiding women on an embodied pathway from breakdown to breakthrough, she offers a way to truly nourish yourself, embrace your divine wisdom and step away from exhaustion and burnout.
In this episode we chat about:
- Getting to know your menstrual cycle with Chinese Medicine
- What is Acupuncture? (Should I really be scared of needles)
- How acupuncture can support your overall menstrual cycle and PMS
- Simple daily TCM habits that support your menstrual cycle health
- The rhythm and flows your balancing your energy throughout your cycle
- Importance of tracking your cycle and what it can teach you
- Learning to say NO, and yes to yourself
- How our mental and emotional health can be linked to organs within your body
Thank you so much for tuning in to every episode of The Well Woman Podcast.
I trust you enjoyed this episode as much as wedid, if you got a lot out of this too, please subscribe and leave a 5 star review on iTunes, Spotify, SoundCloud or on your Podcast app. This means together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Have a bestie, sister, friend, mum or aunt who you know may be frustrated and confused with their health? Are they ready to discover new aspects of themselves too? Take a photo or a screen shot and share this podcast episode via social media, email it, text it or anyway you need to get it to their ears and eyes. Doing so takes us that one step closer to collectively living in flow, harmony and balance with our bodies. Be sure to tag me in it too on Instagram here @wellsome_jemalee and hashtag, #WellWomanPodcast
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.