Today on the podcast I’m joined by the beautiful Loni Jane, it’s one whole hour of beautiful and in-depth conversation. We discuss menstruating for the first time, health journey’s, transforming and honouring your body.
Meet our Podcast Guest:
[Cycle Day 17 – Inner Autumn]
In this episode we chat about:
- Loni’s health and menstrual cycle journey (including, her first period experience)
- Loni’s menstrual products of choice
- Educating kids on periods and menstrual cycles
- Food cravings and listening to your bodies needs
- Menstruation and period rituals
- Eating in intuitively and in tune with her cycle
- Important nutrients for your cycle health
- Plastics, hormones and sustainable choices
- Our menstrual cycles relationship with the moon
Thank you so much for tuning in to every episode of The Well Woman Podcast.
I trust you enjoyed this episode as much as wedid, if you got a lot out of this too, please subscribe and leave a 5 star review on iTunes, Spotify, SoundCloud or on your Podcast app. This means together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Have a bestie, sister, friend, mum or aunt who you know may be frustrated and confused with their health? Are they ready to discover new aspects of themselves too? Take a photo or a screen shot and share this podcast episode via social media, email it, text it or anyway you need to get it to their ears and eyes. Doing so takes us that one step closer to collectively living in flow, harmony and balance with our bodies. Be sure to tag me in it too on Instagram here @wellsome_jemalee and hashtag, #WellWomanPodcast
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.