Meet our Podcast Guest:
In this episode we chat about:
- The 5 ways to eliminates toxins
- Ayurvedic approach to womens health and healing
- How to activate our own inner healing powers
- What Panchakarma is and how it transforms your health
- Healing cycle imbalances PCOS and Endometriosis
- Your lifestyles impact on your health
- The differences between Western Medicine and Ayurveda
- The importance of exercise/fitness training balance – rest!
- Your relationship with your body to transform your health
Connect with Vignesh here on his retreat website www.sitaramretreat.com, you can also find his podcast Ayurveda Healing and Beyond, here. And of course connect with him over on Instagram at @vigneshdevraj.
Loved what Dr.Vignesh had to share about Panchakarma?
Join us on our next retreat at Sitaram, his beautiful healing retreat centre in southern India.
Learn more here.
Thank you so much for tuning in to every episode of The Well Woman Podcast.
I trust you enjoyed this episode as much as wedid, if you got a lot out of this too, please subscribe and leave a 5 star review on iTunes, Spotify, SoundCloud or on your Podcast app. This means together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Have a bestie, sister, friend, mum or aunt who you know may be frustrated and confused with their health? Are they ready to discover new aspects of themselves too? Take a photo or a screen shot and share this podcast episode via social media, email it, text it or anyway you need to get it to their ears and eyes. Doing so takes us that one step closer to collectively living in flow, harmony and balance with our bodies. Be sure to tag me in it too on Instagram here @wellsome_jemalee and hashtag, #WellWomanPodcast
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.