Meet our Podcast Guest:
Vicky Jay is a feminist photographer and film-maker who together with her husband runs an international production company called Drishti Studio that specialises in the health and wellness industry. Vicky’s personal brand, www.vickyjay.com focuses on women’s rights and inclusivity, and her mission is to share women’s stories authentically and powerfully through imagery and cinematography.
In this episode we chat about:
- What is the clitoris? …When did you discover yours?
- Your relationship with your clit
- What Me & Her discovered about clits after interviewing 53 women
- Female self pleasure and masturbation
- Clit confidence (yes it’s a thing)
- Living as a women with a clit in a patriarchy world
- Clit discussions and communication with your romantic partner
- Expressing personal needs as a women
- Sex Education in Schools…
- and lots more!
THIS IS THE MOST JUICY PODCAST ON THE SHOW TO DATE!
Be sure to check out Vicky’s clitoris documentary that we discussed throughout this episode, Me & Her – here.
Thank you so much for tuning in to every episode of The Well Woman Podcast.
I trust you enjoyed this episode as much as wedid, if you got a lot out of this too, please subscribe and leave a 5 star review on iTunes, Spotify, SoundCloud or on your Podcast app. This means together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Have a bestie, sister, friend, mum or aunt who you know may be frustrated and confused with their health? Are they ready to discover new aspects of themselves too? Take a photo or a screen shot and share this podcast episode via social media, email it, text it or anyway you need to get it to their ears and eyes. Doing so takes us that one step closer to collectively living in flow, harmony and balance with our bodies. Be sure to tag me in it too on Instagram here @wellsome_jemalee and hashtag, #WellWomanPodcast
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.