Inside this episode I share some of the simple steps that I followed, what I did, why I did it and how it supported me and my healing at the time. Plus I share a couple of things I’d do different now if I had my time over again.
In this episode we chat about:
- How I discovered I had leaky gut in 2012
- My 12 month healing journey and what I did
- How my lifestyle effected my gut health
- The 5 simple steps I follow to supporting gut health today
- Products that I use on a daily basis to longingly support gut health
- Some of the lessons I learnt along the way
- A few insights into my journey to becoming a coach
Thank you so much for tuning in to every episode of The Well Woman Podcast.
I trust you enjoyed this episode as much as wedid, if you got a lot out of this too, please subscribe and leave a 5 star review on iTunes, Spotify, SoundCloud or on your Podcast app. This means together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Have a bestie, sister, friend, mum or aunt who you know may be frustrated and confused with their health? Are they ready to discover new aspects of themselves too? Take a photo or a screen shot and share this podcast episode via social media, email it, text it or anyway you need to get it to their ears and eyes. Doing so takes us that one step closer to collectively living in flow, harmony and balance with our bodies. Be sure to tag me in it too on Instagram here @wellsome_jemalee and hashtag, #WellWomanPodcast
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.