Miscarriages, PCOS, acne, period challenges… you’d feel a bit lost and crazy without help too. Each of these cycle challenges can all can be linked back to hormones at one point or another. Today’s podcast guest recognised the same exact challenges in the women around her and wanted to create a solution to help not only herself but the increasing number of women having these very same challenges. In this episode we debunk a few myths around nutrients and pin point what the essential nutrients we all need for health, happy hormones and cycles.
“Your Period is the report card for your health.”
Meet our Podcast Guest:
[Cycle Day 20 – Inner Autumn]
Meah Robertson is a mum of two girls, naturopath and functional food creator of Fem21. Meah’s passionate about supporting women’s health holistically. With her passion teaching teen girls through to menopausal women natural ways to balance hormones, support liver & gut health, alkalise as well as addressing stress in both mind and body. All of which her product Fem21 supports. Personally having experienced a rollercoaster of hormonal challenges including PCOS, miscarriage and symptoms around her own periods she was lead down the path of supporting women just like her former self back to vitality.
In this episode we chat about:
- The difference between a Naturopath and Nutritionist
- The #1 core nutrient deficiency in the body
- Nutritional recommendations for women whom are on the pill
- How to support stress nutritionally
- The importance of Zinc
- Do diet fads hinder our cycle health?
- The 3 nutrients you need on a daily basis to support happy hormones
Do you have the optimal nutritional support your body needs?
Here’s what I use on a daily basis:
- Multivitamin, I use this Prenatal version. This contains the baseline for what I need including Vitamin B’s, Zinc, Vitamin A, Minerals like Calcium + Magnesium, and lots more. View it here to learn more.
- On my Inner Autumn Days I use this additional Magnesium + Calcium, with Vitamin D blended product
- Of course a this Probiotic (Hear my story on probiotics here)
- And this mercury free Fish Oil.
Check out and connect with Meah online at her naturopathic clinic Lifestart Naturopathics, here www.lifestartnaturopathics.com.au, and be sure to check out Meah’s product and sister business Fem21 here; www.fem21.com.au and on Instagram at @_fem21_.
Thank you so much for tuning in to every episode of The Well Woman Podcast.
I trust you enjoyed this episode as much as wedid, if you got a lot out of this too, please subscribe and leave a 5 star review on iTunes, Spotify, SoundCloud or on your Podcast app. This means together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Have a bestie, sister, friend, mum or aunt who you know may be frustrated and confused with their health? Are they ready to discover new aspects of themselves too? Take a photo or a screen shot and share this podcast episode via social media, email it, text it or anyway you need to get it to their ears and eyes. Doing so takes us that one step closer to collectively living in flow, harmony and balance with our bodies. Be sure to tag me in it too on Instagram here @wellsome_jemalee and hashtag, #WellWomanPodcast
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.