One week writing, creating and producing is easy – it just flows. The next… it’s like pushing a twin pram up a 30% inclined hill, it’s all blood, sweat and tears.
In this episode I share
- Why sync your work with your menstrual cycle
- How to gain ultimate productivity, creativity and growth
- Phase specific work and/or business tasks
- Planning your to-do’s through your menstrual cycle
- How I structure my work to sync with my menstrual cycle
- Why resting and reflection is just as important as action and productivity
Thank you so much for tuning in to every episode of The Well Woman Podcast.
I trust you enjoyed this episode as much as wedid, if you got a lot out of this too, please subscribe and leave a 5 star review on iTunes, Spotify, SoundCloud or on your Podcast app. This means together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Have a bestie, sister, friend, mum or aunt who you know may be frustrated and confused with their health? Are they ready to discover new aspects of themselves too? Take a photo or a screen shot and share this podcast episode via social media, email it, text it or anyway you need to get it to their ears and eyes. Doing so takes us that one step closer to collectively living in flow, harmony and balance with our bodies. Be sure to tag me in it too on Instagram here @wellsome_jemalee and hashtag, #WellWomanPodcast
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.