Want a delicious breakfast that can be made in 3 easy steps, and taken with you for on the go? Then this recipe is for you. It’s gluten-free, sugar-free, IQS-friendly, organic (if you use organic ingredients), vegan/plant-based and has a Paleo option too.
Cook Time: 5 Minutes
Equipment needed: 1 Mixing Bowl, 1 Cup for Steeping Tea, 1 Grater, Measuring Cups and Spoons, 1 Spoon for stirring the mix, 2 Glasses/Jars/Bowls for Serving, 2 Spoons for Serving.
150 ml fragrant, mellow Green Tea*
175 ml unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 tsp Vanilla Powder
1/2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1/2 – 1 tsp of finely grated Lemon Zest (add zest according to taste)
1 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup (could be replaced with maple syrup, honey etc.)
1 tsp Green Protein Powder
60 ml Chia Seeds
50 ml Desiccated Coconut
– 100 ml fresh, Blueberries (more if you like of course)
– A ribbon of Lemon Zest as garnish (optional)
1. Mix all chia pudding ingredients in a bowl and combine well.
2. Cover and keep in the fridge overnight.
3. Give mix a good stir before dividing it between 2 glasses/jars/bowls. Serve topped with blueberries and extra lemon zest as a garnish.
* The equivalent of 2 teabags steeped in 150ml of boiling water and left to cool to room temperature.
This recipe was created by: Marisa ‘@missmarzipancom’
Miss Marzipan is a real food enthusiast who believes that any dish can be “healthified” and every aspect of everyday life can be beautiful. By day she works as a creative professional and by night she invests energy in her own personal creative projects (including healthy kitchen experiments). She is a currently sugar-free “sweet-tooth”, a veg-lover, a proud mum of two young children and an occasional crafty DIYer.