Cook Time: 45 Minutes
Equipment needed: Mixing bowls, Loaf/Bread tin.
1 1/2 Cups of almond flour/almond meal
1/4 Cup of gluten free all purpose flour (*alternatively use gluten free protein powder or coconut flour)
3/4 tsp of baking soda
1 tsp of Cinnamon
1/2 tsp of Nutmeg
1/4 tsp of Ginger
1/2 tsp of Sea salt
1/2 Cup of organic Pumpkin Puree (fresh or canned)
1/3 Cup of raw honey or pure maple syrup (maple syrup is a bit sweeter!)
1. Pre-heat over to 180 degrees celsius.
2.Lightly grease one standard or two mini bread/load pans with coconut oil.
3. Combine all dry ingredients: almond flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt.
4. In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients: pumpkin puree, honey/maple syrup, eggs.
5. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix until combined.
6. Pour batter into a bread pan. (5x9inch pan)
7. Bake for approximately 35 minutes (top should be lightly browned and a toothpick will come out clean).
8. Let bread stand in the pan for 5 minutes. Then transfer to a cooling rack and allow to cool completely.
This recipe was created by: Maria & Alyssa from ‘@spinach4breakfast’