Meet Our Podcast Guest:[Cycle Day 12 – Inner Summer] A speaker, writer and teacher. Amber is mostly, just boldly facetious and is one of my dearest friends. Amber is a conscious-driven human shaping conscious leaders and shifting cultures using mindfulness, meditation and mindset. On paper she’s a Diploma of Mindfulness-based Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, a qualified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner, Deep State Re-Patterning Therapist and Yoga Teacher but above all she’s just a fricking amazing human.
In this episode we chat about:
- Who Amber Hawken is (2:47)
- Amber’s first menstrual experience (7:00)
- What Amber’s education around menarche was (10:30)
- About the last few bleeds before Amber discovered she was pregnant (17:31)
- What missing her bleeds and being pregnant was like for Amber (24:34)
- Amber’s first bleed post-partum (25:56)
- How Amber honours her bleed each month (28:19)
Connect with our Guest:
View this Episode on YouTube:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.