Meet Our Podcast Guest:[Cycle Day 1 – Inner Winter] Dr. Samantha Briguglio is the founder of Walk the Natural Path, Women’s Health and Fertility Care, which was sparked by her passion for helping women achieve their wellness and fertility goals! As a naturopathic doctor Dr. Samantha, is licensed to treat and teach patients from a mindset of natural healing that gets to the root cause of symptoms.
In this episode we chat about:
- Who is Dr. B and why did she become a naturopathic doctor? (07:08)
- What Dr. B sees as the top 3-5 things that contribute to hormonal imbalance (10:31)
- The relationship between caffeine and cortisol (15:08)
- The good and bad times to have caffeine (24:18)
- What Dr. B considers a “good” coffee (33:30)
- Is there a right amount of coffee to have? (41:36)
Connect with our Guest:
View this Episode on YouTube:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.