(Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, SoundCloud or TuneIn)
Have you been curious about becoming a menstrual cycle coach? While I can’t imagine not being a menstrual cycle coach today, it wasn’t always the idea I had for what my life would look like.
In this episode, I am sharing my journey that led me to becoming a menstrual cycle coach, launching the Cyclical School, Well Woman Academy, and starting this podcast. I talk about rejecting my feminine energy while I was growing up and starting to menstruate, when I was introduced to menstrual cycle health, how I began to discover the links that our cycle has to the rest of our health imbalances, how having a termination transformed my perspective, when I launched the Cyclical School, how menstrual cycle coaching has changed my life, the birth of the Well Woman podcast, and so much more.
In this episode we chat about:
- What I was planning on doing before learning about menstrual cycle coaching (2:23)
- When I learned that I hadn’t been taught enough about menstrual cycle health (8:20)
- How I learned that health imbalances and our menstrual cycle were linked (9:24)
- When I created Cyclical School (14:36)
- How menstrual cycle coaching has changed my life (18:05
- My recommendation if you’re interested in becoming a menstrual cycle coach (20:06)
- How the Well Woman podcast was born (23:42
.Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Let’s connect? Take a screenshot of this episode and share it on Instagram tagging me in with @wellsome_jemalee and the hashtag #WellWomanPodcast – can’t wait to connect.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.