Have you been curious about becoming a menstrual cycle coach? While I can’t imagine not being a menstrual cycle coach today, it wasn’t always the idea I had for what my life would look like.
In this episode, I am sharing my journey that led me to becoming a menstrual cycle coach, launching the Cyclical School, Well Woman Academy, and starting this podcast. I talk about rejecting my feminine energy while I was growing up and starting to menstruate, when I was introduced to menstrual cycle health, how I began to discover the links that our cycle has to the rest of our health imbalances, how having a termination transformed my perspective, when I launched the Cyclical School, how menstrual cycle coaching has changed my life, the birth of the Well Woman podcast, and so much more.
In this episode we chat about:
- What I was planning on doing before learning about menstrual cycle coaching (2:23)
- When I learned that I hadn’t been taught enough about menstrual cycle health (8:20)
- How I learned that health imbalances and our menstrual cycle were linked (9:24)
- When I created Cyclical School (14:36)
- How menstrual cycle coaching has changed my life (18:05
- My recommendation if you’re interested in becoming a menstrual cycle coach (20:06)
- How the Well Woman podcast was born (23:42
.Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.