Meet Our Podcast Guest:[Cycle Day 18 – Inner Autumn] Diana Damian is a Peristeam Hydrotherapist and Ayurvedic Wellness Coach, since 2020 She supports women in conceiving naturally and enjoying a healthy pregnancy, in managing endometriosis and fibroids, in dissolving cysts and trauma, as well as balancing painful periods and cycle signs such as vaginal infections. From menarche to menopause Diana is your steamy guide.
In this episode we chat about:
- How Diana became a yoni steamer (4:56)
- What is yoni steaming? (9:15)
- When to stay away from steaming? (15:40)
- Who benefits the most from steaming? (18:55)
- When to steam according to different types of cycle experiences? (22:59)
- How to steam for PCOS and endometriosis? (27:46)
- How long to steam for and a safe herbal blend to use? (30:15)
- What are 3-5 tips for new steamers? (40:55)
Connect with our Guest:
Intake Form: Steamylicious
Youtube: How to Start Steaming at Home
Steaming Practitioners All Over the World: steamychick.institute
View this Episode on YouTube:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Let’s connect? Take a screenshot of this episode and share it on Instagram tagging me in with @wellsome_jemalee and the hashtag #WellWomanPodcast – can’t wait to connect.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.