(Subscribe on iTunes, Spotify, Stitcher, SoundCloud or TuneIn)
For the first time on the show join my partner, B and I live as we chat all things menstrual cycles from a males perspective. Exploring contraception, conversations and ending taboo.
- Males understanding of the cycle
- School education on cycles for males
- How do males feel about cycles?
- Contraception from a males perspective
- How to start conversations with males on the menstrual cycle
- Living Cyclically with a partner
- Food charting with your partners
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Let’s connect? Take a screenshot of this episode and share it on Instagram tagging me in with @wellsome_jemalee and the hashtag #WellWomanPodcast – can’t wait to connect.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.