Reclaiming Your Cycle Series
It’s safe to say that many menstruators feel as though their Inner Autumn, pre-bleed time is full of mood-swings and emotional eating binges. But does it have to be?
While this may be common, it’s not normal or balanced to experience these erratic pre menstrual up and downs. In this episodes I’m unpacking and explore how to manage mood swings and emotional eating during our Inner Autumn pre-menstrual phase.
In this episode we chat about:
- How hormones affect our moods and emotions
- How to support yourself through the inner phases of your cycle
- Reflecting on your lifestyle
- How to support yourself emotionally during Inner Autumn
- How to connect with ourselves while eating
- Healthy Inner Autumn routines
- Pre-menstrual sugar cravings
- What to each to feel grounded
Watch this episode:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.