Meet Our Podcast Guest:[Cycle Day 5 – Inner Winter] Melissa Vranjes is a Certified Holistic Sex Coach from New Zealand, who passionately advocates for female sexuality as a source of liberation and vitality. Inspired by a pivotal workshop in Bali, she recognised the need for a more holistic approach to sex, leading her to train with leading sexologists, tantra practitioners and sex educators around the globe. With international recognition and features in publications like Grazia Croatia, Australian Women’s Health Magazine and YahooLifestyle, her all-encompassing approach guides women into the power of their bodies to experience more sexuality, vitality, confidence and pleasure.
- Melissa’s experience in her first few months of pregnancy (03:21)
- About Melissa’s background and journey to sex coaching (04:43)
- Melissa’s menarche story (08:37)
- What the first few years of menstruating were like for Melissa (12:21)
- Melissa’s preferred menstrual products (19:30)
- Melissa’s description of what arousal fluid release feels like (24:21)
- How Melissa honors her bleed (32:33)
Connect with our Guest:Facebook: melissavranjescoach Instagram: @melissavranjes Tiktok: @melissavranjes
View this Episode on YouTube:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.