Meet Our Podcast Guest:[Cycle Day 25 – Inner Autumn] Caitlin has a deep love for nature. She is passionate about sharing women’s wisdom, she believes in business for good, and has combined these passions by creating LIFE WILD. With studies & experiences in Wildlife Ecology, Conservation Science, Education, Nature Guiding, Compassionate Communication (NVC), Shamanic Womancraft & Rapport-based Relating, Caitlin can help guide you back to yourself using the power of nature and your wild woman within.
- How Caitlin became passionate about nature work and connection (8:07)
- About the cycles of nature and how menstruators can connect with them (11:31)
- Ways we can reconnect to nature, even in a city (21:43)
- Breaking down the seasons in North and South hemispheres (32:26)
- About giving your menstrual blood back to the Earth (52:56)
Connect with our Guest:Instagram: @wildsearch
View this Episode on YouTube:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.