Meet Our Podcast Guest:Meah is passionate about empowering women to support their health holistically. She is the owner of LifeStart Naturopathics, and is the creator of the amazing Fem21, which is a herbal/superfood blend. Specific for women who want to balance their hormones naturally. Along with running her own business and Naturopathic clinical practice for the last 17+ years, Meah is a mum of two girls. She was born & bred in Cairns Far North Queensland, but considers herself a Gold Coast local as she’s lived here with her family for the last 21 years.
- Changes Meah has seen in women’s preconception, fertility, and pregnancy education (05:38)
- Nutritional recommendations for women preparing for conception (09:10)
- The lack of preconception education for men (25:16)
- How to have open and honest conversations with your partner about conception (30:37)
- The first nutritional changes Meah recommends making (36:46)
- It’s never too late to prioritise your health (52:23)
Connect with our Guest:Website: www.fem21.com Instagram: @fem21 Facebook: @fem21naturallyforwomen
View this Episode on YouTube:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.