Meet Our Podcast Guest:[Cycle Day 20 – Inner Autumn] Lisha Knicely is a Registered Dietitian and Integrative & Functional Practitioner with 9 years of experience and specialises in hypothyroid conditions. Being a Hashimoto’s Warrior herself, Lisha understands what it’s like to both live with and effectively manage this common yet complex condition. Lisha’s approach is comprehensive and holistic in nature; utilising and emphasising the immense positive impact that lifestyle and nutritional changes have for managing endocrine and autoimmune conditions. Being a part of and serving this community is a true passion for Lisha, making her work both enjoyable and extremely rewarding.
- Lisha’s personal thyroid struggles (4:13)
- What made Lisha want to work in health (9:51)
- What is the thyroid and why is it important for our health? (12:48)
- What is Hashimotos and what causes it? (16:23)
- How our environment contributes to autoimmune imbalances (19:23)
- Three things to improve in your environment for improving autoimmune health (23:57)
- Lisha’s recommendations for long term gut health (29:10)
- Thyroid challenges post-partum (33:58)
- How thyroid health impacts fertility (41:12)
- How to connect with Lisha (52:03)
Connect with our Guest:Website: thyroidrecoveryprogram Instagram: @lisha_thyroid_rd
View this Episode on YouTube:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Let’s connect? Take a screenshot of this episode and share it on Instagram tagging me in with @wellsome_jemalee and the hashtag #WellWomanPodcast – can’t wait to connect.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.