Meet Our Podcast Guest:[Cycle Day 20 – Inner Autumn] Lisha Knicely is a Registered Dietitian and Integrative & Functional Practitioner with 9 years of experience and specialises in hypothyroid conditions. Being a Hashimoto’s Warrior herself, Lisha understands what it’s like to both live with and effectively manage this common yet complex condition. Lisha’s approach is comprehensive and holistic in nature; utilising and emphasising the immense positive impact that lifestyle and nutritional changes have for managing endocrine and autoimmune conditions. Being a part of and serving this community is a true passion for Lisha, making her work both enjoyable and extremely rewarding.
- Lisha’s personal thyroid struggles (4:13)
- What made Lisha want to work in health (9:51)
- What is the thyroid and why is it important for our health? (12:48)
- What is Hashimotos and what causes it? (16:23)
- How our environment contributes to autoimmune imbalances (19:23)
- Three things to improve in your environment for improving autoimmune health (23:57)
- Lisha’s recommendations for long term gut health (29:10)
- Thyroid challenges post-partum (33:58)
- How thyroid health impacts fertility (41:12)
- How to connect with Lisha (52:03)
Connect with our Guest:Website: thyroidrecoveryprogram Instagram: @lisha_thyroid_rd
View this Episode on YouTube:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.