What the heck does my period colour mean?
It’s confusing right, from cycle to cycle it can be different, but why? I’ve been menstruating more than half of my life and having been on the pill, had PCOS, lost my period, had longer and shorter cycles I’ve bleed a bunch of different period blood colours.
But what is healthy, unhealthy and deemed as ‘okay’?
Join me for a solo episode to discover what different period blood colour means.
In this episode:
- Why your period blood colour can change
- The 7 different types of period blood
- What each period bleed colour means
- How your life can impact your blood colour
- How to track your period bleed colour
- Vaginal infections and sexually transmitted infections
- Top tips around using a menstrual cup
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.