Meet Our Podcast Guest:[Cycle Day 14 – Inner Summer] Chelsea is an online dietitian based in Brisbane, Australia. She founded the IBS Relief Program, a completely digital solution helping IBS sufferers from all over Australia, New Zealand, USA, Canada, UK, Europe & more. She specialises in irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and the low FODMAP diet.
In this episode we chat about:
- What IBS is and how to know if you have it (7:35)
- Signs you may have IBS (11:40)
- How digestive health impacts our menstrual cycle (13:50)
- Cyclical eating tips for a healthy gut during menstruation (16:55)
- Recommendations to help with gut irritability when menstruating (22:44)
- The difference between pre / pro biotic and how they can help our gut health (26:18)
- How to begin the process of looking after your gut (32:19)
- HWhat Chelsea would tell her younger menstruating self (37:00)
Connect with our Guest:
Loved Chelsea’s work, check out her Free Downloadable, The IBS Relief Program – online program
View this Episode on YouTube:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.