Meet Our Podcast Guest:[Cycle Day 5 – Inner Winter] Lindsey Lusson is a registered Dietitian, momma, Christian wife, and food freedom enthusiast. With over 15 years of studying nutrition and exercise, Lindsey has learned a lot about how under-eating can destroy your health and hormones. She didn’t always have such a free and positive relationship with food, but she truly believes that her experiences have allowed her to connect with and support others in a very real way.
In this episode we chat about:
- How Lindsey became interested in nutrition (6:16)
- When Lindsey discovered she had amenorrhea (10:42)
- Addressing a disordered relationship with food and exercise (14:40)
- How obsession and restriction with food impacts our menstrual cycle (20:07)
- Lindsey’s advice for improving your relationship with food (32:22)
- How to recognize signs from our menstrual cycle (40:02)
Connect with our Guest:
Want to learn more about Lindsey’s offerings? She is gifting our WWP listeners an amazing Free Period Recovery Meal Plan.
View this Episode on YouTube:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.