Meet Our Podcast Guest:[Cycle Day 5 – Inner Winter] Adrienne, AKA the Yoni Nutritionist is a Certified Holistic Nutritionist and Sexual Health Advocate with a passion for women’s sexual health. She teaches people with vaginas the importance of nutrition and holistic lifestyle practices to maintain their vaginal health and helps them manage get to the ROOT CAUSE of chronic vaginal infections like yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis, UTI’s, candida overgrowth, HPV and herpes (HSV-1 & HSV-2). As a passionate Sexual Health and STI Advocate, she empowers women to end the shame and stigma of these very common vaginal health issues and help them feel confident in their sexuality again!
- Adrienne’s menarche story (06:11)
- The first few years of menstruating for Adrienne (09:52)
- When Adrienne realized she was having a different menstruation experience than most menstruators (12:12)
- How Adrienne’s holistic nutrition education has helped her learn how to balance her cycle (16:14)
- Adrienne’s favorite rituals around her cycle (18:46)
- How Adrienne sets aside time for herself (21:24)
- What Adrienne recommends for having challenging conversations with a partner (29:04)
- Why Adrienne can’t use menstrual cups anymore (35:26)
Connect with our Guest:Website: www.yoninutritionist.com Instagram: @yoninutritionist Facebook: @yoninutritionist
View this Episode on YouTube:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.