What is a Yoni Egg?
Yoni, in the Indian Sanskrit language, means “Sacred Temple” and refers to a woman’s vagina. In my humble opinion, this is a far more beautiful word to use compared to vagina, which literally means “sheath for a mans sword”.
A yoni egg is an egg-shaped stone or crystal used to insert inside the yoni to strengthen and tone the entire pelvic region – the pelvic floor muscles, the lower abdomen, the urogenital diaphragms and even the lower back.
It works as a weight resistance tool to use whilst doing your “Kegel exercises”, which are pelvic floor pulses or contractions all women should do, especially after childbirth. There is plenty of research now to suggest that it’s best to use a weight for doing your Kegels, rather than squeezing the walls of the vagina together with no weight resistance at all.
Many women are cut off from their pleasure and sexuality and therefore their power. Yoni eggs reconnect you to your womb, your creation center, create sexual and sacral healing and awaken your lifeforce.
Benefits of Using a Yoni Egg
- Increases connection with the Yoni (so many women are “cut off” from the waist down)
- Increases sensation during sex / self pleasure
- Revitalises nerve-endings in the vagina
- Improves overall life-force energy or “chi” in the body
- Boosts sexual energy levels and awakens the libido
- Helps train the vagina for childbirth and recover the muscles post-childbirth
- Increases wetness and lubrication (yes, yes, YES!)
- Helps to prevent prolapse whereby the pelvic organs collapse into the vagina due to atrophy and non-use.
- Relieves incontinence (weak bladder/accidentally peeing)
- Balances hormones by increasing blood flow to the area, which contribute to youthfulness
- Heightens orgasmic potential and able to access a variety of orgasms
- Helps to stay grounded in body and brings awareness to the yoni, womb and entire pelvic band
- Improves overall health, happiness and wellness – physically and spiritually – as the yoni egg focuses on the place in the body with the most Chi (life force energy).
When inserting products into your yoni, quality control and education are of the utmost importance. This is why I am an Affiliate Seller for Yoni Pleasure Palace (based in Australia). After researching numerous companies, I have found the quality, customer service, and overall mission of their company to be the best! I receive a small commission on purchases made through the links on this page.