Discover a new cycle knowledge and understanding in less than a week..
Embrace your flow, take charge of your life and celebrate your period
#LoveYourCycle Mini Course
Exhausted and confused by your monthly cycle?
What does my PMS mean…
Why do I have period cramps…
How can I get my cycle back into balance naturally?
Over 300 women from around the world have completed this simple, self paced mini cycle course and transformed their understanding around their own cycle health in less than a week.
If you’re craving;
… more further information and a clearer understanding of your menstrual cycle
… a deeper knowledge of my body’s need throughout your monthly cycle
… a guide on how to better to look after your mind and body leading up to my period and during your period
… a deeper my connection your cycle and your inner intuition
… to know how to eat properly according to my cycle, knowing the best foods for every cycle phase
… to understand how to identify and understand the “symptoms” around your cycle
… guidance on how to prepare to come off contraception
… to better manage moods, cravings, energy lows and hormonal imbalances.
In less you can know all of this and more!
Throughout this 5-Day Mini Cycle Course Immersion you’ll Discover how to:
– Reconnect with your body and your monthly cycle
– How to use tracking to support your before, during or after coming off contraception. (even if you don’t have a bleed)
– Eat in tune with each phase of your menstrual cycle
– Customise your exercise to be in alignment with supporting a healthy cycle
– Reduce, eliminate and identify PMS and Cycle signs as they arise.
Your 5 day LYC Course overview:
Day 1: Getting to know your Cycle
We kick off this course by laying the foundations down, getting you started right without all the ‘fluff’ so you can start connecting with your cycle immediately.
– #1 way to get to know your cycle as a women
– How to track your cycle
– Do I track with the Moon?
– Benefit of tracking your cycle with a written track
– How to start your cycle tracking journey – the easy way!
And – Is Tracking your cycle without a bleed, is it possible?
Day 2: Discovering the 4 Phases of your Menstrual Cycle
This class is all about getting to know the 4 Seasons / Phases of your cycle.
– Inner Winter, Inner Summer, Inner Spring, Inner Autumn
– Understanding the importance of knowing each phase
– Phase to Phase transitions within your cycle
– Your emotions, physical state, nutritional start and bodily changes throughout each phase.
Unlocking this information renews your monthly cycle understanding and sets you up for a balance monthly flow all cycle long!
Day 3: Understanding your Cycle Signs!
We’ve all had them before… the PMS, Mood Swings, PCOS, Endo, Food Cravings and lots more. Sounding familiar?
In this class we explore;
– What cycle signs are
– Where they come from?
– How to know what to do next..
– What you can do to support your own cycle signs.
Day 4: Movement Throughout your Menstrual Cycle
Now that you’ve got the foundations for a healthy cycle down pat we unlock the secrets to moving your body throughout your cycle. You’ll learn;
– Why movement can assist with your overall cycle health
– How to move through each of the 4 phases of your cycle (the Inner Seasons)
– Examples of what movement looks like in each phase
– And how to “exercise” pressure might be contributing to your cycle challenges.
Day 5: Eating your way through your Menstrual Cycle
Discover how to eat in tune with each phase of your cycle. You’ll learn;
– How to prep/cook your food
– The types of foods to incorporate into each meal
– How nutrients support your body in each phase of your cycle
– The importance of syncing your food with your cycle
How this course works:
Once your purchase has been complete you’ll receive a confirmation email and come June 1st 2020 you’ll receive Day 1 of the mini class delivered to your inbox. If purchased after June 1st, you’ll receive this within 3 hours of purchase being completed.
Got questions? Contact: [email protected]
* Product is non-refundable.
What others say about this mini course: