Want to leap from spring into summer with a clean and clear body?
Ready to get in touch with the season, the earth and how you’re divinely connected?
Yes, this is for you! Join us for an
Intimate Mother Summer Workshop .
At the beginning of each new season a community of women gather to delve deeper into the meaning behind this new season and how we can cultivate the most out of each season.
Think 3 hours completely devoted and focused on empowering you into an abundant summer. Join us as you’re guided and supported to create a daily action health plan specific for Summer time. Embracing the elements, seasonal eating, seasonal shopping, tuning into summers meridians and key organs for glowing health.
This unique workshop has been specifically formulated to provide you with walk away action steps to equip you in becoming the healthiest version of yourself.
This workshop IS for you if:
– You’re looking for an in-depth outlook on seasonal health and a nourishing summer
– Learn how to establish daily health habits you’ll use all summer long
– Need a day for yourself – to reconnect, nurture and renew
– Ready to take on a new approach to listening to your health and your body
– You’re looking to be surrounded by a supportive and safe environment
– You just love good food! Cause you’re going to be indulging the whole 3 hours. [Vegan + Gluten Free]
– You’re ready to start 2018 with a new approach to your, body, food and create new beliefs.
Not sure if this event is for you?
“My favourite thing about Jema’s seasonal workshops is learning the connection
between our body and the seasons. These events are abundantly
informative, refreshing and deeply connecting.” ~ Lizzy
Once your registration and payment has been processed. You’re in! Leading up to the event date you’ll receive a ‘how to prepare guide’, including what to bring, wear, location details and more… All food will be gluten free and vegan (ie. dairy free) on the day.
Got questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Spaces are limited, bookings essential.
** Tickets are non-refundable, yet can be transferred up to 48 hours before the event with confirmation received by event hosts.
What others say about our workshops:
“The Winter Workshop: comforting, blissful, relaxing. This workshop was a great way
to get excited and give you motivation to focus on making changes to feel healthier.” ~ Emma
“Jema’s events are very valuable. Do yourself a favour and treat yourself to some you time. I left the workshop feeling restored, centred, gained a lot of great advice and picked up lots of tips around not just what to eat but the whole package.” ~ Kath