Ready for glowing skin? Want to understand your hormone’s?
Natural, healthy and lush hair?
Sound like you? Then this event is for you!
Nurture + Nourish Women’s Workshop
This special morning focused on teaching you how to tune into your body, what it needs, craves and deserves all winter. I’ve been dying to share some of this content for a while now and you – you’re one of the lucky 15 who’ll get to hear it first!
This workshop isn’t:
– a quick fix (we don’t do those – EVER!)
– a ‘I teach, you listen’, we create an authentic and an open learning environment. Questions are encouraged!
– about make up, hair extensions or manicures
This workshop IS for you if:
– You’re looking to understand more about skin health and how to achieve a natural glow.
– Learn how to prevent blemishes, brackets and bad nails.
– Gain an understanding of Hormone’s and how to balance them
– You’re wanting daily action steps for healthy, vibrant skin year round.
– You like eating food – um, yum!!!
– Frustrated about your current skin look and how it makes you feel.
– Have burning questions about your own skin challenges that you are yet to find answers too
Upon registration you’ll receive a confirmation email within 24 hours and the week leading to the envoy you’ll receive a ‘How to get ready’ email including what to bring, wear, location details and more… All nibbles will be gluten free and vegan (ie. dairy free) on the day. Please advise us if you have a nut allergy.
Got questions? Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Spaces are EXTREMELY limited, bookings essential.
** Tickets are non-refundable, yet can be transferred up to 48 hours before the event with confirmation received by event hosts.
What others say about our Skin workshops:
“A very affordable workshop, with a great different approach to
skin health & skin care. You’ll love it.”
“Came with my friends and we all enjoyed it, was wonderful intimate experience,
cost effective and got some products my skin loves now.” ~ Sarah
“Great personal experience with a small group of women, plenty of involvement
within a safe and fun environment. My skin has never felt so good!”
Have something to share from one of our workshops yourself?
We’d love to hear your experience, please share here via email: email@example.com