Want to leap from spring into summer with a clean and clear body?
Ready to learn to love your diet & clean up your health?
Yes, this is for you! Join us for an
Indulgent Spring Sista Workshop .
3 hours completely devoted and focused on empowering you through an abundant spring. Join us as you’re guided and supported to create a daily action health plan specific for Spring. Embracing the elements, seasonal eating, seasonal shopping, tuning into springs meridians and key organs for glowing health.
This retreat has been specifically formulated to provide you with walk away action steps to equip you in becoming the healthiest version of yourself.
This workshop IS for you if:
– You’re looking for an in-depth outlook on seasonal health and a flourishing spring
– Learn how to establish daily health habits for a vibrant summer
– Need a day for yourself – to reconnect, nurture and renew
– Ready to take on a new approach to living healthy
– You’re looking to be surrounded by a supportive and safe environment
– You just love good food! Cause you’re going to be indulging the whole 3 hours. [Vegan + Gluten Free]
– You’re ready to finish to 2017 with a new mindset, new body and love for food to propel you into 2018.
Not sure if this event is for you?
“My favourite thing about Jema’s seasonal workshops is learning the connection
between our body and the seasons. These events are abundantly
informative, refreshing and deeply connecting.” ~ Lizzy
Once your registration and payment has been processed. You’re in. Leading up to the event date you’ll receive a ‘how to prepare guide’, including what to bring, wear, location details and more… All food will be gluten free and vegan (ie. dairy free) on the day.
Got questions? Contact: email@example.com
* Spaces are limited, bookings essential.
** Tickets are non-refundable, yet can be transferred up to 48 hours before the event with confirmation received by event hosts.
What others say about our workshops:
“The Winter Workshop: comforting, blissful, relaxing. This workshop was a great way
to get excited and give you motivation to focus on making changes to feel healthier.” ~ Emma
“Jema’s events are very valuable. Do yourself a favour and treat yourself to some you time. I left the workshop feeling restored, centred, gained a lot of great advice and picked up lots of tips around not just what to eat but the whole package.” ~ Kath