Meet Our Podcast Guest:[Cycle Day 3 – Inner Winter] Lindsay Mitchell is the founder of Vital-Side, a membership program that empowers those with chronic illness and limbic system impairment to retrain their brain out of the chronic stress response so they can get relief from their symptoms and find freedom in their lives. Her training in medicine as a physician assistant, work as an NLP practitioner, and experience having recovered from Lyme disease makes her uniquely qualified to assist others in learning how to shift their response and experience positive changes to their symptoms.
In this episode we chat about:
- Lindsay’s personal health journey that inspired her to create Vital-Side (4:58)
- How brain health and the menstrual cycle are connected (13:45)
- Steps to address brain fog symptoms (25:27)
- What is “period brain”? (38:55)
- Top tips for retraining your brain (43:59)
- What Lindsay wished her younger self knew when she got her first period (53:06)
Connect with our Guest:
Loved Lindsays’ work, check out her Free Gift: the FREE week in Reset, a 7-Day Brain Retraining Course.
View this Episode on YouTube:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.