Reclaiming Your Cycle Series
Do you ever experience times of your cycle where tasks seem impossible, while on the flip side sometimes you feel beyond confidently on point? This isn’t in your head, in fact it’s in your cycle.
Just as we move through each phase of our menstrual cycle with cyclical eating, moving and living habits it’s no surprise that our productivity can also more cyclically. In this episode discover how to sync your work and life productivity with your menstrual cycle.
In this episode we chat about:
- How does your productivity change throughout your cycle?
- Using a productivity cycle tracker
- Scheduling your activities according to your cycle
- Productivity during each phase of your cycle
- How to get the most out of resting and being productive
Watch this episode:
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.