Meet Our Podcast Guest:
[Cycle Day 26 – Inner Autumn]
Allison is an acupuncturist and integrative health practitioner based out of Vancouver, British Columbia. She is a fellow of the American Board of Oriental Reproductive Medicine and member of the Obstetrical Acupuncture Association. She has specialised training in treating fertility and reproductive health.
As a stage 3 endometriosis warrior herself, Allison is extremely passionate in helping treat the pain and symptoms of endometriosis.
- The different phases of the menstrual cycle in TCM
- How to support PMS with TCM
- What to do when you have a stagnant bleed
- TCM tips for period cramps
- Holistically treating endometriosis with TCM
- How to bring your cycle back into balance with TCM
- Daily TCM tips for a consistent healthy cycle
Connect with our Guest:Instagram: @sea_of_qi_healing Website: www.seaofqihealing.com
Thank you so much for tuning in to this episode of The Well Woman Podcast. I’m beyond honoured that you’re here and would be grateful if you could take 2 minutes to leave me a 5-star review in iTunes or on your podcast app, this way together we can inspire, connect and educate even more women.
Until next time beautiful!
Get connected, listen to your body and remember; body confidence all begins with living in tune with your menstrual cycle.